WHO ARE WE?
We are Sydney’s leading Skin Education and Management business based in North Sydney, New South Wales.
WHAT IS OUR PURPOSE?
The Dermal Diary’s mission is to empower our clients to enhance their self-esteem and self-confidence by harnessing industry-leading expertise and tools in skin management and education to deliver unparalleled, yet sustainable, results. We believe in truly listening to and connecting with our clients to cut through the fads and phases of the industry. It is this focus on care and repair that has garnered us a reputation in the industry as the leading clinic in Skin Management.
ABOUT THE ROLE?
We are searching for a Clinic Manager for our new clinic in North Sydney – Part Time (School Hours). As a Clinic Manager at The Dermal Diary you will be responsible for:
- Plan and drive operational and retail excellence
- Coach, support and mentor a successful high performing team with a great atmosphere and culture
- Drive sales performance through exceptional customer service and coaching of your team by inspiring and leading them to be the best
- Building customer satisfaction and retention being a senior therapist that trains staff and is available for hands-on treatments (when staff are unavailable/demand requires it)
- Recruit, induct and train new staff
- Review performance data (financial, sales, and activity levels)
- Promote marketing campaigns
- Upskilling team in specialist product knowledge
- Rostering, reporting and day to day management of the clinic
You are a natural leader and thrive off supporting, mentoring and motivating others around you! You will possess a positive and professional personality and work well as part of a team with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ideally 1-2 years of minimum experience in team leadership
- Business Qualifications desirable
- Qualified Skin Therapist
- Previous experience in the skin/beauty industry
- Superior customer service and focus on achieving sales targets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to drive a positive team culture
- Candidates with a Diploma of Beauty Therapy or preferably an Advanced Diploma of Dermal Therapy/Science will be highly regarded
CULTURE & BENEFITS
People love working for The Dermal Diary because we are serious about results and career progression.
- A loving, supportive team that is based on a culture of nurturing and team work
- Staff discounted products and treatments (the chance to be a model for training!, ie lie down and get paid for it!)
- Some availability to staff parking (based on a rostered system)
- School hours - with the ability to extend
- Close to North Sydney CBD, public Transport, cafes and restaurants
- Results, driven by Integrity: At The Dermal Diary, we pride ourselves on being honest and jargon-free with our clients. Uncovering the ability to reclaim control of your skin through exceptional quality treatments, products and care that delivers results.
- Clarity & Consistency: Never allowing clients to waste their time or money on one-offs or leading them down the ‘garden path’ of seeking quick wins.
- Empowerment through Education: Providing relief for our customers through access to industry-leading expertise, enabling them to become experts in their own skin/skin journey.
Hours: Part-time (flexible working days/times) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays for approximately 4-5Hours per day – these can be school hours! No Sundays – reclaim your weekends!
For any questions or for applications, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org